Friday, May 22, 2015

Lots of talking before lots of fighting.

We're starting off tonight with some brief comments from the 4 men who will compete to enter the AWL Best 4 this weekend at AWL 137:

Big" Ben Nelson:
Fantastic! Nobody in this company knows bettern than me that oportunities like this don't come around every day. I'm not wasting it!

Ma-Ji-Ku:
He sostenido cada campeonato en estacompañía excepto el World HeavyweightChampionship. Mi carrera no durará para siempre. No voy a dejar que esta oportunidadme pasan. Yo soy el guerrero de la luz. SoyLucha Libre.
(I've held every championship in this company except the World Heavyweight Championship. My career won't last forever. I'm not letting this chance pass me by. I am the Warrior of Light. I am Lucha Libre.)

Jack Butcher:
Aw yeah! This weekend, my old mate Wondy and I are going to walk all over those little guys right into the Best 4.

Wonder Kid:
Tag Team? I ask for a challenge and you put me in a freaking tag team match? I do not now and have never needed a tag team partner. Yeah, I could do a whole lot worse than Jack, but this still ain't what I had in mind.

And now some comments from the champion and challenger in this week's AWL World Heavyweight Championship Match:

Ganba:
あなたの誇りがあります。あなたは正しい方法の事をやってみたかったと述べた。あなたはそれをやった。おめでとうございます。しかし、今週末もう一度すべての上に自分自身を証明する必要があります。チャンピオンシップのため来ています。私の選手権。スタートからフィニッシュまで、俺はいつも頑張ります。
(I'm proud of you. You said you wanted to do things the right way. You did it. Congratulations. But this weekend you will have to prove yourself all over again. I am coming for that championship. My championship. From start to finish, I always do my best.)

HAKAISHA!:
最初に、私は申し訳ありません。私は申し訳ありません子供カナダ選手。先週、間違った場所にあった。私はほぼあなたを殺した。それは許されるです。それは正しい方法ではなかった。

今週の日曜日私は日本でベストを戦います。私は自分自身を証明する必要があります。先輩は正しいです。俺も頑張ります。私の恥が破壊されます。私はあなたを破壊します。
(First, I'm sorry. I'm sorry Kid Canada. I was in the wrong place last week. I nearly killed you. It's unforgivable. It wasn't the right way.

This Sunday I will fight the best in Japan. I must prove myself. 先輩 is correct. 俺も頑張ります。 I will destroy my shame. I will destroy you.)

No comments:

Post a Comment