Wednesday, May 20, 2015

This week's address.

Two points today: First, no news from WWE on the IC Title situation. Second, the boss has delivered his weekly address for you reading pleasure.

Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen. I am the AWL Commissioner.

First of all, let me tell you how proud I am of Hassan for fighting through a still injured ankle and becoming the first AWL Wrestler to win a WWE championship.

Now the show must go on and I have COMMISSIONED!!! The following matches for AWL 137:

Main Event:
HAKAISHA! (C) vs. Ganba
AWL World Heavyweight Championship Match
5th Title Defense
After coming so close to injuring Kid Canada last week, HAKAISHA has asked for another title match this week so that he may "prove himself" in the eyes of the AWL Fans. While I feel he has nought to prove to anybody, I would be lax in my duties if I refused to allow a healthy wrestler to wrestle. So the match is on.

Jack Butcher & Wonder Kid vs. Ma-Ji-Ku and "Big" Ben Nelson
Fight for 3 and 4.
There are currently 2 open slots in the AWL Best 4 and by the end of AWL 137 there shall be a third. This is unacceptable! Therefore we will use a unique method of determining contenders. This tag team match consists of the 4 of top ranked AWL Wrestlers in terms of win-loss records. The winners of this match enter the Best 4 and will fight each other later in the same evening to determine who gets the #3 position.

Finally, there will be another match between two AWL Wrestlers in the Danger Zone and the Dragon Debut Series shall continue.

THIS! I have COMMISSIONED!!!!!!!!!!!
--XOXO AWL Commissioner



No comments:

Post a Comment