Saturday, July 25, 2015

Pre title match promos

Ben Nelson: Tomorrow. Tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow! I have to do it tomorrow. I've challenged for the World Title many times and . . . I've never even come close. I know I'm getting old. These chances don't come around every day. Bloody hell, they don't come around every SEASON! If I don't do this tomorrow. If I don't become the AWL World Heavyweight Champion tomorrow . . . . . I just don't know what happens next.


HAKAISHA! (Translated from Japanese): Ben Nelson. I understand. I understand our passion, your desire to be champion, and your fighting spirit. But I can not allow that to change anything. Tomorrow at AWL 143, I will bring you my best. I hope you will rise to the challenge. Let us have a great match. The AWL World's Heavyweight Championship deserves nothing less. Let us do this...The right way.

No comments:

Post a Comment