Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Commissioner's Weekly Address

Good evening ladies and gentlemen, I am the AWL Commissioner.

I am a man of my word, even when I would much rather not be. Last week in what was (against my better judgement) a sanctioned match, "Big" Ben Nelson defeated #1 Contender Ma-Ji-Ku. The AWL Rule Book is QUITE clear on this. Not only was Ma-Ji-Ku reduced in rank, sigh, Ben Nelson has earned the right to compete in a Fight for 4. And he SHALL have that opportunity at AWL 149.

HOWEVER! I am under no obligation to give him the privilege of knowing whom he shall be wrestling.
For AWL 149:
Big" Ben Nelson vs. ????
Fight for 4

In far more pleasant news, I have received official requests from both American Beetle and Hassan requesting singles matches this week. The interesting part was that neither of them actually named their desired opponents. Now, if I was feeling like a sadistic man, I would make them wrestle each other. But since neither of them have been attacking people from behind like a certain British man I know, I'm going to give them each something interesting.

For Hassan, who has been trying to impress me all season, I give a challenge:
For AWL 149:
Hassan vs. Ganba
Fire to Forge the Gold
Ganba is one of the most decorated champions in AWL history and if Hassan can defeat him, I shall consider his request to recognize his championship.

For American Beetle, I give an easy night at the office:
For AWL 149:
American Beetle vs. Jon Shina
After putting up with that "typical American" balderdash last week, he deserves a virtual night off.

I appear to be on a roll this evening so I might as well go ahead and announce that the 6th and final match this week shall feature the NEW Animated Wrestling League World's Light Heavyweight Champion: El Rudo Rojo.

THIS! I have COMMISSIONED!!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

--XOXO AWL Commissioner.

No comments:

Post a Comment