Saturday, September 12, 2015

Wow! Actual PROMOS!

I know we've been lazy about this the last few weeks, but we have some comments from the champions and challengers from this weekend's AWL 150 title matches.

Captian AWL: He nozu why I attaku himu. No comento!

El Rudo Rojo: Look man, I have no idea who this loco is, what his deal is, or what he thinks I've done to him and I don't [censored] care! This pendejo gets up in my business, he has an ass kicking coming his way. And I don't care if I have to "risk" my title to give it to him. At AWL 150, that rookie's gonna get put in his place!

Bullet Club:
Cody Hall: That idiot Yujiro [censored] up. Well guess what, he's GONE and good riddance to him! Little freak was holding me down anyway. Matt and that creepy rabbit may have slipped past me, but they're about to run right into the human brick wall Bad Luck Fale and Karl Anderson. Set your sights boys, you're headed for a fall! Score one for the bad guys!!

Matt Classic Jr.:

I must admit, this isn't what I expected for the first title match of my career. I always assumed it would be either a light heavyweight shot or teaming with one of my brothers in the New Classics. But it is what it is and I couldn't ask for a better partner. DB might be a bit weird, but he's one hell of a wrestler and he's taught me a lot. This weekend he's going to slam back his Monster and I'm going to unleash mine. It's time for a new generation of AWL Tag Team Champions!

No comments:

Post a Comment