Friday, September 25, 2015

Commissioner's Weekly Address

Good evening ladies and gentlemen, I am the AWL Commissioner.

There has been a nasty cold going around the office, and I fear I may be coming down with it myself. However, the show must go on. This week we have a long awaited championship match between two of the greatest championship level competitors in the history of the Animated Wrestling League. The Faction Gauntlet continues, a hero returns, and a whole lot more!


MAIN EVENT:
HAKAISHA! (C) vs. Ma-Ji-Ku (#1)
AWL World's Heavyweight Championship Match
12th Title Defense

Los Neko Grande (1) vs. Bullet Club (0)
Points in Play

Faction Gauntlet Set 2:
The Golden Candidates vs. The AWL All Stars

Additionally, 4 of the lowest ranked wrestlers currently on the roster will face one another in a one fall match. With the Danger Zone once again in play, this match will send a message to all of my Animated Wrestling League Wrestlers that EVERY. MATCH. COUNTS!

THIS! I have COMMISSIONED!!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


--XOXO AWL Commissioner.

No comments:

Post a Comment