Thursday, September 10, 2015

Commissioner's Weekly Address

Good evening ladies and gentlemen, I am the AWL Commissioner.

This very morning I had a long and...rather trying conversation with Hassan, Yamada Jiro, and American Beetle.

I can not tolerate AWL Wrestlers simply inventing their own championships just to prove a point. None of them are officially recognized as AWL Champions.....yet.

If they want their titles to be recognized, then so be it. And I have what I think will be an interesting method for determining our new champion:

1. Beginning at AWL 150, all three prospective champions will face of against a different AWL faction each week. Each victory earns that wrestler a point. This will continue for 4 weeks.

2. The wrestler with the lowest number of points will be stripped of his title and barred from ever using it again.

3. The remaining two wrestlers will face the other at AWL 160 and the winner will have his championship officially recognized by the Animated Wrestling League.

4. That Recognition Match (Yes, that is a good name for it) will be contested under a stipulation to be determined by the wrestler who has the most points in the Faction Gauntlet (Yes, another good name).

THIS! I have COMMISSIONED!

Now if you will excuse me, I have many preparations to make before AWL 150. Good Day.


--XOXO AWL Commissioner.

No comments:

Post a Comment