Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Commissioner's Weekly Address

 Good evening ladies and gentlemen. I am the AWL Commissioner. And I have COMMISSIONED!!! a special trios match that shall take place at AWL 152. It shall be an inter-promotional match involving wrestlers from both the Animated Wrestling League and New Japan Pro Wrestling.

After A.J. Style's cowardly attack on Okada-senshu at AWL 150, it was my intention to have the two of them face one another in a Grudge Match. Unfortunately, the International Wrestling Gran Prix would not authorize such a match before Okada-sensu's title defense against A.J. Styles on Oct. 12th. 
I suppose I can not blame them. I would have most probably done the same thing in their situation.

After some strenuous negotiations, we were able to come to an equatable arrangement. If two AWL Wrestlers would agree to partner with the Rainmaker, New Japan Pro Wrestling would agree to a trios match against three members of Bullet Club including A.J. Styles.
As you can undoubtedly imagine, several members of the AWL roster leapt at the opportunity. 

Therefore at AWL 152:
Rainmaker" Okada, HAKAISHA!, & Ganba vs. Bullet Club (Styles, Fale, & Anderson)
Special Trios Match
AWL/NJPW
THIS! I have COMMISSIONED!!!!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--XOXO AWL Commissioner


No comments:

Post a Comment