Thursday, October 1, 2015

Promo time!

 Both news AND comments from AWL Wrestlers for you today wrestling fans. The Commissioner's office has just announced that The New Classics shall field the challengers in this week's third set of the Faction Gauntlet. I caught up with all three members of The New Classics to get their thoughts.

Sammy Nix: Great! This is exactly what we've been asking for behind the scenes all season. The chance to show that we are not "just a tag team" but that we can be taken seriously in the singles divisions of the AWL. So far, the other factions have both gone 1-2 against the "Golden Candidates" and we're gonna be the first to knock them all off the road and straight into Suplex City!

Lee Masters: Ya know, this is good. It's gonna be good. I'm gonna get in that ring and impose my will on whoever they send against me. They ain't gonna have nowhere to go. Nothing to do but lay and pray. My bro Sammy Nix, he's in the best shape of his life. The kid, Matt? Those guys have never fought anyone like him before. And me? You're gonna see nothing but the best version of me. The New Classics are here and for real man.

Matt Classic Jr.: FINALLY! I've been watching American Beetle and Hassan wrestle since I was in junior high and now I get to wrestle one of them? That'd be totes awesome! But man, I hope I don't get that douche nozzle Yamada Jiro. That'd suck. But whoever it is, step into the ring with the Next Gen and you are going DOWN bae!

6 wrestlers. 3 matches. All random. See it at AWL 152 this weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment