Friday, October 30, 2015

Commissioner's Weekly Address

Good evening ladies and gentlemen, I am the AWL Commissioner.

I have been promoting professional wrestling for 15 years and sometimes I feel like I have seen everything there is to see. It is not often in this business that I find myself truly surprised. Such an emotion has truly been my experience in the last few weeks as Captain AWL has risen to the exalted status of Champion of the Light Heavyweight Division. While I still do not understand his hatred of El Rudo Rojo, he has exceeded my expectations of him. I am impressed.

HOWEVER! AWL 160 is just around the courner and I can not allow an untested and unproven rookie to represent the Animated Wrestling League in the Title Unification Match. Therefore I have COMMISSIONED the final two challengers for the title to be of the highest quality. First, this weekend, Captain AWL shall face the best of the Light Heavyweight Division:
For AWL 156
Captain AWL (C) vs. Ma-Ji-Ku
AWL World Light Heavyweight Championship Match
1st Title Defense.

Furthermore, eight of the AWL's best light heavyweight wrestlers will compete in singles matches this week and next week the winners of those bouts will meet in a 4-way match to determine the final challenger before the season finale.

THIS! I have COMMISSIONED!!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!


--XOXO AWL Commissioner

No comments:

Post a Comment