Friday, October 2, 2015

Even more Promo Time

It's going to be quick today wrestling fans. I have comments from all six of the men who will enter the over the top rope battle royal this weekend for a light heavyweight title shot that same night. The names have just been announced and it's an interesting list that includes names you'd probably assume and some you might not expect. Here they are, along with their comments, in no particular order:

Ma-Ji-Ku (translated from Spanish): HAKAISHA! gave me one amazing fight last week. But I know I can beat him. The only chance I have now is to win back my AWL World's Light Heavyweight Title and face HAKAISHA! again in the title unification match. Lucha libre is on the rise world wide and it's only right that the King of Lucha in the AWL represent the light heavyweights at AWL 160.

Kid Canada: Yeah, I know what you're probably thinking. "He's a light heavyweight?" Well, I may be tall but I'm lean and trim. Sure a few extra Timbits and I'd be over the weight limit, but no problem eh? At AWL 152, 5 other men are going over the top rope and I'm bringing that light heavyweight title back to Calgary.....Alberta, Canada!

El Santo Azul (Translated from Spanish): I'm over it. Yeah, if...no...WHEN I win this Battle Royal I have to face my brother again. But I've been fighting him for years and I know I've got his number. Any you know what? After I win that belt, I'm going to be the Grand Champion. And then I might take that Grand Championship on a little trip. I hear Boyle Heights is nice in January.

Chiba Akagi (Translated from Japanese): I was very surprised to see my name on this list. "What have I done to earn this opportunity?" I asked myself. The only answer I can think of is that the AWL Commissioner must be watching my training at the AWL Dojo and likes what he sees. Whatever the reason, I'm not letting this chance pass me by.

Curry Man: Curry Man ICHIBAN!! Ma-Ji-Ku NIBAN. Minnasan SANBAN, SHIBAN. Curry Man ICHIBANNNNNN!!!!!!!


Dr. Jigoku (Speaking on behalf of ウサギKick): It's about time that old fool of a commissioner begin to recognize the BRILLIANCE of my Augments. This Battle Royal is less than a formality. My creation will use the gifts I have given him to kick all of his opponents over the top rope. And I will control the AWL World's Light Heavyweight Championship and by the end of the year, the AWL Grand Championship! Then all will know that We. Are. SUPERIOR!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment