Thursday, October 8, 2015

Commissioner's Weekly Address

Good evening ladies and gentlemen, I am the AWL Commissioner.

This week I am as excited as I have been in a long time. Not only do we have an intreging main event for Sunday's AWL 153 event, but this Monday, Oct. 12 will be the next AWL Super Card: Tag Matsuri 2015! I shall announce the full card for that special event tomorrow, but the main event should be.....amusing.
For Tag Matsuri 2015:
MAIN EVENT
Bullet Club (C) vs. ???? (3 or 4)
AWL World Tag Team Championship Match
2nd Title Defense

The challengers shall be decided the previous evening at AWL 153:
For AWL 153:
Bullet Club (Omega/Hall) (0) vs. Los Neko Grande (1)
3 Point/20 Minute Match

I am fully aware of Bullet Club's little plan to ruin my tag team division and I have no intention of letting it happen. If Mr. Hall and Mr. Omega win their match on Sunday, they WILL cash in their points on Monday. Of course, the same shall apply to Los Neko Grande.

However, I am, under the appropriate circumstances, more than willing to grant the requests of my wrestlers. In this case it amuses me to grant the request of that disrespectful little snot El Rudo Rojo. But do not blame me if you wind up in the hospital or (heaven forfend) unable to defend your title next week.
For AWL 153:
El Rudo Rojo vs. Captain AWL
GRUDGE MATCH
Finally, and I apologize for holding such significant news until the end, but I am hereby suspending the AWL Best 4 for the remainder of the season! The current Best 4 is:

1. Dragon
2. Luke James
3. Big Ben Nelson
4. RAINMAKER Okada

And before anyone asks, I was required to add Okada to the Best 4 as an apology to New Japan Pro Wrestling over that whole A.J. Style affair.

The AWL Best 4 shall be renewed in Season 9 and shall apply to the soon to be created AWL Grand Championship. The first members of this new Best 4 shall be determined by...The New Year's Tournament!

THIS! I have COMMISSIONED!!!!!!!!!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


--XOXO AWL Commissioner

No comments:

Post a Comment