Saturday, October 31, 2015

Why no, I don't speak a word of Spanish,why do you ask?

As always, Captain AWL has refused to offer any comment on his title match tomorrow. Luckily we were able to reach Ma-Ji-Ku and get some words from him.

Mi carrera será definido por el Campeonato Mundial Peso Pesado de AWL Luz. " Mayor campeón de peso pesado reinante Light" será probablemente en mi lápida . Y ahora este niño que probablemente ha pasado menos tiempo en el ring que tengo en la ducha va a ser el último campeón ? Yo no lo creo ! AWL 160 se trata de la historia. Honrando la historia y hacer historia. Mañana voy a demostrar que soy el mejor en lo que hago y me va a traer el hogar AWL Mundial de peso semipesado Campeonato Cinturón conmigo ... para siempre .

And now, in English:
My career will be defined by the AWL World's Light Heavyweight Championship. "Longest Reigning Light Heavyweight Champion" will probably be on my tombstone. And now this child who has probably spent less time in the ring than I have in the shower is going to be the last champion? I don't think so! AWL 160 is about history. Honoring history and making history. Tomorrow I will prove that I am the best at what I do and I will be bringing the AWL World Light Heavyweight Championship Belt home with me...Forever.

Many thanks to the AWL Translation Team for that.

And now (because they threatened to beat me up if I didn't post it) some comments from Bullet Club:

Who the hell do "The New Classics" think they are? A bunch of losers that can't even win with their own referee! Who brings in a special ref if he ain't gonna cheat for ya? Dumbasses. A kid who's too ugly to show his face. A one trick pony pretending to be some kinda "expert." And an idiot who doesn't even know what sport he's playing. Reeeeeeal dream team there!!


And now the oooooohhh so mysteeeeerious Commissioner decides that these fools are the great heroes that are going to save the AWL from Bullet Club? HA! If that's the best this supid little fed can cough up, they you people ain't NEVER gettin rid of us! We are Bullet Club and WE'RE! TAKING! OVER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment