Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Commissioner's (Semi) Weekly Address

Good evening ladies and gentlemen. I am the AWL Commissioner. I wish to offer my most sincere congratulations to The New Classics for their victory this past weekend. Not only have they set the record for most reigns as AWL World Tag Team Champions, they have saved the AWL Tag Team Division itself! Hazzah!!

With the tag team issue resolved, "The Machine Gun" Karl Anderson has left the AWL and is now training at the WWE Performance Center for his eventual WWE or NXT debut. Even with all of the headaches he has caused both myself and the Animated Wrestling League, we still wish him well in all his future endeavors.

That leaves us with the question of what to do with the remaining members of Bullet Club. Since they no longer have any championships to hold over my head like the Sword of Damocles, I would be perfectly within my rights to simply fire all of them and have done with it.

But that would deprive you fine people of a fine main event. Besides, I prefer to allow even my most hated enemies a chance to prove themselves on the field of combat, or in the ring of wrestling as the case may be. Therefore, all three remaining members of Bullet Club shall face my hand picked team of AWL Wrestlers in the following match:
AWL 169:
Main Event
BATSU MATCH!
Bullet Club vs. Ganba, Ma-Ji-Ku, & HAKAISHA!
Elimination Trios Match
There MUST be a winner!

That means that there shall be no count outs. No disqualifications. No time limit. And if Bullet Club lose, they shall be FIRED!!

THIS! I have COMMISSIONED!!!!!!!!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


--XOXO AWL Commissioner

No comments:

Post a Comment