Friday, April 15, 2016

Yamada Jiro responds to Tanaka Kenichi match.

Ugh. It's been a while since we received one of these (at least one that we feel comfortable publishing) so here you are, some words from Yamada Jiro. I would like to thank and apologize to the AWL Translation Team for putting up with this nonsense.

Yamada Jiro (Translated from Japanese):
The AWL Commissioner has insulted me! I am a Japanese warrior! To put me in a match with that bleach haired, tattooed, yakuza loving fool Tanaka Kenichi is dishonorable. Typical gaijin!! I am sick of such troublesome young men. They are not TRUE Japanese! They have no honor, no work ethic, no guts. No man who would lie to the world and paint his pure black Japanese hair such a garish and unseemly color as...ugh...BLOND...can dare call himself Japanese.

I do not want to fight that fool. But I signed a contract that says I will fight in whatever match I am assigned. And unlike some people, I keep my word. At AWL 170, that disgrace to Japan will be given the beating his father should have given him a long time ago.

Editor's note: The views expressed in this article do not represent the views of the Animated Wrestling League, it's management, or it's employees.



No comments:

Post a Comment