Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Full Card for AWL National Pro Wrestling Day

Good evening ladies and gentlemen.  I am the AWL Commissioner.

It is my good pleasure to inform you that we have the rare privilege of partnering with our good friends at Chikara Pro to present National Pro Wrestling Day.  While my esteemed colleague Director of Fun Mike Quackenbush is hard at work assembling his Young Lion’s Cup Tournament, I have COMMISSIONED the following matches to take place this coming Saturday in the United States:
MAIN EVENT:
Chiba Akagi (C) vs. Sammy Nix (#1)
AWL Grand Championship Match--1st Title Defense

Ma-Ji-Ku, Tiger Mask II, & The DOOMBUNNY vs. Wrestler X, Prince Puma, & Cage
Video Cybernetico Match
for the Vacant AWL Intercontinental Championship

The Empire vs. Mustache Mountain (Non-Title Match)

Hassan vs. Lee Masters

THIS!  I have COMMISSIONED!!!!!!!!!!!!!  BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

--XOXO AWL Commissioner.

No comments:

Post a Comment