Thursday, April 13, 2017

Commissioner's Weekly Address

Good evening ladies and gentlemen, I am the AWL Commissioner.

With the Ultimate Summit less that one month away, I have NO intention of allowing one of Dr. Jigoku’s monsters to represent the Animated Wrestling League on the world stage.  Therefore, I am COMMISSIONING a #1 Contender’s Match between all four members of the AWL Best 4 this weekend at AWL 210 with the winner to face Wrestler X for the Animated Wrestling League Grand Championship the following week at AWL 211.

Yes, you heard me correctly, I did not misspeak nor did my secretary mistype.  I said all four.  That’s because Hassan, Jack Butcher, and Tiny will be joined by the winner of the opening contest of AWL 210:

Frederick Victor vs. HAKAISHA!

The co-holder of the Animated Wrestling League Tag Team Championship of the World holds a pinfall victory over then Animated Wrestling League Grand Champion Sammy Nix.  Whereas the Japanese Destroyer has the best Win-Loss Record of any active competitor not currently in the Best 4.

While it may seem unfair to ask the winner of this bout to compete twice in one evening, if you want to be a champion, you must EARN the opportunity.

THIS!  I have COMMISSIONED!!!!!!!!!  BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

--XOXO AWL Commissioner.

No comments:

Post a Comment