Friday, April 14, 2017

Tiger Mask II Speaks

This message has been translated into English by the AWL Translation Team.

This Sunday I have a match against Yellow Devil.  Well, I have a match against A Yellow Devil.  You see, one of the reasons Global Wrestling Monopoly hates the Tiger Mask Dynasty is that we know a lot of their secrets.  From their training techniques to their management style.  And one of their favorite tricks is to replace their masked wrestlers every so often.  This Yellow Devil is not only not the original, he’s probably the 4th or 5th man to wear that mask this year!  

Now, I’ve had many names in my AWL career, not all of which I’m proud of, but at my heart I have always been a Tiger.  That means I’m a warrior who fights to their last breath to not only win championships, but to defend my little corner of the wrestling world from the forces of evil.  So, I don’t care who’s under that mask, you’re just another stepping stone on my path to the AWL Grand Championship and defeating GWM once and for all.

--Tiger Mask II

No comments:

Post a Comment