Thursday, April 13, 2017

Dr. Jigoku Speaks

I am a man of SCIENCE.  Bound to the rational, logical, and empirical.  Yet, I must confess, I am by no means immune to the chemical imbalances lesser beings call emotions.  And I will gladly admit to watching you FOOLS sputter and spurt like a leaky faucet at my newest creations.  The X-Drone series is composed primarily of my personally developed nano-technology which allows me to copy and replicate as many X-Drones as I need for any given situation.  In this case, the perfect one man tag team.  Of course, they are programmed with the same analytical technology as Wrestler X making them a walking encyclopedia of tag team wrestling.

Speaking of MY champion, with the AWL Grand Championship back in my control, the connections have been restored and I will once again be able to revel in the obsolescence of my enemies!  So come “Best 4,” come and be damned! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!


--Dr. Jigoku.

No comments:

Post a Comment