Saturday, April 22, 2017

Full Card for AWL 211

AWL 211 is tomorrow wrestling fans, so here’s the full and final card:

AWL 211:
MAIN EVENT
Wrestler X (C) vs. Hassan (#1)
AWL Grand Championship Match
1st Title Defense
STEEL CAGE MATCH

The Menagerie (2) vs. The Augments (X-Drones) (2)
Points in Play
Winners Challenge The Empire at The Golden War 2017

Kid Canada vs. Mr. Smiles
Rematch

XyberhawkX2000 (1) vs. Team GWM (1)
Points in Play

Project Tetsu vs. Tiny (#3)

Now some comments from the champion and challenger in the steel cage main event for the AWL Grand Championship:

Hassan: I’ve been waiting nearly 4 months for this title match.  American Beetle kept standing between me and my shot.  Now, finally, he and that meathead he hired are out of the way.  Same for Dr. Jigoku’s freak show.  I admit, I wanted to wrestle Sammy.  He and I are friends and I know we’d have one hell of a match.  But this is about something more than me.  This is about more than becoming the first two time Grand Champion.  This is about who represents the AWL in the Kyuukyoku Summit.  Who will be the face of this promotion that the world will see at the Golden War.  I’ve been wrestling in the AWL since almost the very beginning.  From Season Zero and my days in the Axis of Equality to…to my years teaming with American Beetle, to becoming the first AWL Intercontinental Champion, to being the first to cash that belt in and become Grand Champion.  If anyone on this roster should be representing the AWL, it should be me, not some damn robot!

Dr. Jigoku: A cage match is such a…primitive concept.  Animals fighting over scraps of food or a mate.  Not worth my time.  Nor, for that matter, is Hassan.  Wrestler X will dispatch him with ease and then we can move on to more important matters, such as the Tag Team Titles and the Kyuukyoku Summit.  Now begone!  I have more important things to do than talk to some peon.

No comments:

Post a Comment