Saturday, November 15, 2014

A message from Dr. Jigoku

 Ganba, Ganba, Ganba, you silly little baseline. There's need for such.....uncivilized behavior. If you think you're going to go trapsing up and down the hallways of the AWL Arena on some sort of grand manhunt for Darkness Ryu and myself, you're going to be sorely disappointed.

What you, and the rest of the mental midgets in the AWL, have failed to realize is that unlike that fool Yarina, I have no need for deception or legal trickery to make my points.

The innate SUPERIORITY of my Augments is all I need. While I will admit to a certain flare for the dramatic and that I will not pass up a strategic advantage in the name of some outmoded code of honor, I can hardly prove the SUPERIORITY of my Augments, my science, or myself if we are constantly avoiding fights.

So Ganba, like a good horse who knows his time is done, come into my pasture of your own free will. If you want a fight tomorrow, all you have to do is walk out to the ring. That is where such business should be conducted anyway. Reveal your own obsolescence and allow those who are SUPERIOR to take their rightful place!

--地獄博士

(Dr. Jigoku)

No comments:

Post a Comment