Thursday, November 13, 2014

Good News!

Well, we've all had fun laughing at Vince McMahon begging his audience to enjoy his wrestling show. Now it's my turn to do something similar. I too wish to entice you to watch my wrestling show, but I'm going to do it the right way. By giving you wrestlers and matches you want to see! We already know that the AWL World Tag Team Championship will be decided at AWL 114, but this HUGE announcement just in from the AWL Commissioner's office:

GANBA will return to the AWL this weekend at AWL 114!

That's right! The Japanese Mega Star, whom we last saw at AWL 110 getting choke slammed through the ring by Darkness Ryu, has been cleared for action by the AWL Medical Team. I spoke to our medical department head, Dr. Marcus Feelgood, this morning and he assures me that Ganba's injuries weren't as severe as we all originally thought. That fact, combined with Ganba's notorious work out and rehab regimen, have accelerated his return. I speak for the entire AWL when I say, WELCOME BACK!


We can only assume he's going to want revenge on Darkness Ryu and Dr. Jigoku. So tune in to AWL 114 for all the excitement and keep checking this blog daily for all the news about the Animated Wrestling League!

Also, this is the 400th post to this blog!!  I don't know exactly what that means in the grand scheme of things, but I'm pretty proud of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment