Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Reality comes down upon us

Honesty time!

Season 6 has been a season of experimentation in format, content, and product for the AWL.  Some of these experiments (Such as the season long tournament arc) have been successes, others.....less so.

Bringing back Mid-Week Wrestling is one of those....."Less so" experiments.  Quite simply, nobody is watching it and putting out two shows a week is more than my current time limitations can handle.  So I am hereby canceling AWL Mid-Week Wrestling for at least the remainder of the season.

I may revisit the concept of additional or supplementary programming in the future, but I think the idea of a straight up "Sunday Night Heat"-ish B Show is pretty much dead.  Hopefully, this will allow me more time to focus on the main AWL show and make that the best wrestling program I can make it.

To those of you who are reading this message, thank you.  You have no idea the joy I feel every time I see that view counter tick up.  I hope to continue to earn your viewing time.

Ian Carter aka RyuSensei

No comments:

Post a Comment