Tuesday, November 11, 2014

From the desk of the AWL Commissioner:

Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen, I am the AWL Commissioner.

This past Sunday at the conclusion of the one hundred and thirteenth episode of the Animated Wrestling League, there was an unprovoked, unsanctioned, and unacceptable fight between four of my AWL Wrestlers.  It pains me greatly to say that the combatants consisted of all three of my active champions AND my personal enforcer.

I do not care who started the fight.  All will be dealt with equally.  Ma-Ji-Ku, El Santo Azul, DOOMBUNNY, and HAKAISHA! were not paid last week and they shall not be paid next week.  Additionally, HAKAISHA! is offically on probation.  As my personal enforcer, his actions represent both myself and this company more than the actions of any other wrestler.  If there is another such incident, I will be forced to reevaluate our professional relationship.

That said, if wrestlers want to fight, let them fight!  I was planning on saving this match for the season finale, but this weekend at Animated Wrestling League Episode 114, The Masters of the Mask WILL defend their Animated Wrestling League World Tag Team Titles against HAKAISHA! and the DOOMBUNNY!

THIS!  I have COMMISSIONED!!!!!!

--XOXO AWL Commissioner

No comments:

Post a Comment