Thursday, November 20, 2014

PROMOS!! (Seriously, we need to do more of this.)

This weekend the semi final round of the AWL Championship Tournament will begin. We're down to the final four. Either HAKAISHA!, Kid Canada, "Big" Ben Nelson, or A.J. Styles will be the new champion. This weekend, The Japanese Destroyer will face The Last Master of the Dungeon. Here now, comments from both of our semi finalists:

I have been to the top of the mountain once before. I have held the AWL World Heavyweight Championship Belt. But I can't call myself a champion. The only reason I had that opportunity was because of Yarina. Even then, it was all part of a plan to get the belt back on Wonder Kid.

But thanks to this tournament, I have a chance to do it all over again. I have a chance to do it the RIGHT WAY! This time I will become champion by MY own hand! Kid, I respect you and your skills, but nobody is going to stand in the way of my redemption. At AWL 115, you will know why I am called The Japanese Destroyer!

As always, many thanks to the AWL Translation Team for giving us an English version of that. Now, we turn the floor over to Kid Canada:

No body expected to see me here eh? Not the goofy mid-card Bret Hart wannabe. Surely the guy in the silly flag mask could never be in the main event, right? Wrong! Nearly 3 months ago I proved EVERYONE wrong when I beat Wonder Kid in the round of 16. That's right, the 14th seed beat the 3rd seed. People have been calling it The Canadian Miracle. I'm not sure I like that name personally, but that's not important right now. What's important was what happened AFTER the match. I suffered a 3 on 1 beating from Yarina Talent Management Inc. A group YOU used to be a part of HAKAISHA! I know everyone thinks you've turned over a new leaf, that you're "on the side of the angels" now. Well, we'll see about that. I get how bad you want to be champion, but there's something you don't understand big man, the glass ceiling. For decades there's been a glass celing in professional wrestling for anyone who isn't 2 meters tall with arms the size of Prince Edward Island. This is my chance, after 6 seasons, to make it to the top of this business that I love!

You may be The Japanese Destroyer, but on Sunday, you'll feel The Canadian Destroyer and I'm going to slay another giant. Then the AWL Arena and the rest of the wrestling world will be proclaiming:

OH! CANADA!!

It all takes place this weekend. Be there!!


No comments:

Post a Comment