Saturday, November 29, 2014

All the news that's fit to post.

First off, please allow me to apologize for the delay in posting this. As you will see, we tried to get comments from both Ben Nelson and A.J. Styles, but Styles did not get back to us by our deadline. The decision was made to push back publishing this article rather than putting it up half finished. With that said, we have the second semi final match of the AWL Championship Tournament set for this Sunday morning (Japan Time) so once again we go to the competitors for their comments and predictions. First (Because he actually submitted his in time), "Big" Ben Nelson:

Alright folks, time for a little history class. Last season I EARNED my way into the AWL Best 4. I was ready to smash through that glass ceiling and become the first ever British AWL World Champion. However, it was all snatched away from me by a stupid slag and her muscle bound berk. By the time I got off the injured list, Matt Classic had retired and this stupid tournament scraped the whole best 4 system!! No body gave me a chance in hell to win this thing. If I'm honest, neither did I. But now I'm only 1 win away from the main event of the Season Finale and FINALLY getting MY bloody title shot! A.J. Styles make be the greatest wrestler of his generation, but his time is over and mine is just beginning!

And now (Finally) A.J. Styles:

Who the hell is Ben Nelson and what's so big about him? Nothin, that's what! Let's face it, I'm A.J. Styles. We all know I'm the star here and that I'm going to be the next champion of this rinky dink indy fed. Because the AWL needs me. Now buzz off, I finally found like the only turkey in this entire freaking country so let me enjoy my Thanksgiving!

And now news from the Light Heavyweight division: At AWL 114, Ma-Ji-Ku pinned the DOOMBUNNY to retain the AWL Tag Team Championship for the Masters of the Mask. The AWL Commissioner wanted to offer the Master of Lucha Libre an opportunity for a title shot, but Ma-Ji-Ku said no. Apparently Ma-Ji-Ku is dealing with some nagging injuries and wants to take a couple of weeks to heal so that he's as close to 100% as possible for their next scheduled title defense at AWL 120.


So his partner, El Santo Azul will face the DOOMBUNNY tomorrow at AWL 116 in a non-title match and if he beats the champion he will face the champion!

Check back here in less than 24 hours for AWL 116!

No comments:

Post a Comment