Saturday, June 18, 2016

And yet more promos

Our last set of comments before AWL 177. In accordance with AWL tradition, the champion and challenger in this tomorrow's AWL Grand Championship Match will be given a platform to speak their minds ahead of the main event.

HAKAISHA! (Translated from Japanese): Hassan. You're a great champion and I'm looking forward to our match. But I'm still going to do everything in my power to beat you and take back the title. I'm a 2 time AWL World's Heavyweight Champion, but I want to be a Grand Champion and the only thing between me and that goal is you. So I have no choice but to live up to my name and destroy you! But everyone knows by now that I prefer to do things the Right Way. So let's make this truly one on one. I'll leave my bunny in the back, you leave your beetle. No partners, no interference, no excuses. What do you say?

Hassan: What do I say? What do I SAY!? You want to do this one on one? YOU'RE ON! But don't you dare underestimate me. I've faced giants before and I've conquered them. You're right man, there's no beef between us. But I'm going to do the same thing to you that I did to Wonder Kid. Get the big "upset" win and walk out of AWL 177 STILL the AWL Grand Champion!


No comments:

Post a Comment