Friday, June 17, 2016

More promos

Yesterday we heard from the rudos, now it's time to get technical with the technicos:

Azteckaizer NEO (Translated from Japanese): The Star of Aztec is a heavy burden that comes with heavy responsibilities. The Bearer of the Star of Aztec is responsible for maintaining the balance of good and evil in the world of professional wrestling. That is a burden you will never carry Jigoku. If you had been worthy, the Star would have found you and not me. Already I've beaten your "Engine of destruction." Next, your cloned rabbit. I will show you and him the true power of the Star of Aztec.


Wyvern (Also translated from Japanese): Two weeks ago I made a mistake. I underestimated both Maglubiyet Jr. and the depths to which Tanaka Kenichi would sink to win a match. Last weekend he showed me the depths of his dishonor when he got himself disqualified just to save this title. When I was Grand Champion I fought some tough battles, but I NEVER even considered something like that. This weekend I'm going to wrestle a boxer. And I mean that. I'm going to wrestle him...and I'm going to OUT wrestle him. Tanaka, you're next. Then justice will finally be served.

No comments:

Post a Comment