Friday, June 10, 2016

Commissioner's Address

Good evening ladies and gentlemen, I am the AWL Commissioner.

It is my pleasure to announce both a special guest returning to the Animated Wrestling League Arena this weekend and a most unusual main event.

Firstly, last weekend I received a message from Gedo-san, manager of "Rainmaker" Okada Kazuchika in summation, the Rainmaker does not wish to wait for his championship opportunity here in the Animated Wrestling League. That is quite understandable and therefore I have COMMISSIONED the following match to take place at AWL 176:
RAINMAKER オカダカズチカ (#3) vs. 千葉赤城 (#2)
Rank on the Line

While I fully understand that Mister Okada might not like the fact that he will haveto wait a few weeks, that is unavoidable. Because before I received Gedo-san's message, I had already COMMISSIONED the next Animated Wrestling league Grand Championship Match for AWL 177:
AWL 177:
Hassan (C) vs. HAKAISHA! (#1)
Animated Wrestling League Grand Championship Match
2nd Title Defense
Therefore if The Rainmaker or Chiba Akagi are victorious this weekend, they will face the Animated Wrestling League Grand Champion in the main event of the Season 9 Finale at AWL 180 on July 10th. That brings me to my second announcement for AWL 176:
The All Americans (2) vs. The Destroyers of DOOM! (C)
Non-Title Match
Points in Play
Yes, yes, yes, I know that it is most unusual to have champions of any division compete in a non-title match with points on the line. However, with both the champion and the challeger in the next Grand Championship match on regestured tag teams, it made sense to make this match. Besides, if The All Americans can beat the Animated Wrestling League World Tag Team Champions, they will absolutely have earned a championship match.

THIS! I have COMMISSIONED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!


--XOXO AWL Commissioner

No comments:

Post a Comment