Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Commissioner's Address on Tanaka Kenichi

Good evening ladies and gentlemen, I am the AWL Commissioner.

Last Sunday at Animated Wrestling League episode 174, I witnessed the single worst and most dispicable act of cowardess I have seen in 15 years of promoting professional wrestling. Not only did that lying snake Tanaka Kenichi slither away from his match with Wyvern, he threw his team mate Maglubiyet Junior into the waiting maw of The Young Dragon. Then something happened that truly suprised me. The goblinoid prevailed against Wyvern, giving him only his second ever loss.

THIS IS COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE!!! For an Animated Wrestling League wrestler to refuse a match is crime enough to warrant fines and suspensions, but to attempt to sacrifice your own teammate is not only a betrayal of trust, it shows a complete lack of integrity.....that I have come to expect from Tanaka Kenichi.

His punishments shall be as follows:
1. Tanaka Kenichi has been fined two months pay, he was not paid last week, and shall not be paid this week.

2. Maglubiyet Junior shall receive not only his pay for AWL 174, he shall receive Tanaka Kenichi's as well. Furthermore, Maglubiyet Junior shall receive credit for the much needed victory.

3. Tanaka Kenichi shall compete in a.....Punishment Matchthis weekend at Animated Wrestling League episode 175 against.....Intercontinental Champion Jack Butcher! Unfortunately, Mister Butcher would only agree to the match if I made it his next defense of the Intercontinental Championship. I suppose I can not blame him for desiring the easy win. It is a fair trade.
AWL 175:
Jack Butcher (C) vs. THUGLIFE 田中健一
AWL Intercontinental Championship Match
2nd Title Defense
Additionally, I wish to provide you wrestling fans with something I know you desire. Ever since the Golden War, I have been bombarded with requests for a rematch between Wyvern and the new Animated Wrestling League Grand Champion Hassan. Unfortunately, the rules of the Animated Wrestling League do not permit me to COMMISSION a championship rematch and Wyvern volunteered to remove himself from the next Fight for Four so it is highly unlikely that they will cross proverbial swords again this season. So I have done the next best thing. They shall gaze at one another across the ring...in tag team action:
Shin Jidai (2) vs. The All Americans (1)
Points in Play

THIS! I have COMMISSIONED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!


--XOXO AWL Commissioner

No comments:

Post a Comment