Thursday, June 16, 2016

The bad guys speak.

In the last 24 hours I've gotten a record amount of messages here at AWL HQ that I'm supposed to pass on to you, the reading public. Since many of these posts are too long as is, I'm going to split these up into several sections and post them over the rest of the week. So let's get started by getting the annoying ones out of the way first:

RUZAI:
Bruce Hoyt: Wyvern. Get over yourself boy. Yeah, my man Tanaka &%$#ed up your teacher. You mad, I get it. But takin it out on us is just a waste of time kid. Ain't gonna get Dragon his brains back. Besides, you biting off more an you can chew dog. You ain't $&!% around here. Surprising folk at the New Year's Tournament and lucking your way intta the belt don't impress me one bit. I've been workin here since damn near day one! You think just because you got some fancy flippy moves and a cool mask you betta dan me? Nuh uh! Try and prove me wrong son and I will knock you the %&#* OUT!

The Augments:
Dr. Jigoku: For many years I have heard stories about the Star of Aztec. That it granted a warrior the power to surpass their limitations and become something greater. I had always assumed the Star of Aztec was a legend. In truth, it was those legends that inspired me to pursue the sciences so that I may find real ways to break through the limitations of flesh. But now not only do I know the star is real, it's HERE! Just waiting for me to take it. Azteckaizer NEO, last week you learned what happens to those you think they can best my Augments. You learned that we are SUPERIOR! The Star of Aztec WILL be mine. It's only a matter of where, when, and how


No comments:

Post a Comment