Thursday, June 2, 2016

Seriously? More big announcements?

Sometimes there's just too much news to cram into one week. Today, I have two announcements from two members of the AWL Roster. First, Sammy Nix of The New Classics:

Sammy Nix: I should probably use some kinda metaphor or something for this. Probably something about birds and nests. But the fact of the matter is, we ain't got nothin left to teach Matt Classic Jr. So, we're letting him go. Matt Classic Jr is no longer a member of the New Classics and he's gonna be a full time member of Shin Jidai with Wyvern. Speaking for Lee and myself, good luck kid. See you across the ring.

Fascinating news in the Tag Team Division. But I might be burying the lead here. Ever since Golden War, one of the biggest mysteries in the AWL has been the recently debuted Azteckaizer NEO. Who is he? Where did he come from? Why is he here? What is his connection to the original Azteckaizer? How did he come to possess the Star of Aztec? Well, today I received the first ever message to be posted to this blog from Azteckaizer NEO. While he doesn't answer all of these questions, we are a step further to solving the mystery. It's worth noting that this DIDN'T go through the AWL Translation Team, it was written in fluent English!


Azteckaizer NEO: The world of professional wrestling is crying out for justice. For too long monsters have run loose in the AWL. I undertook my training at the hands of Dragon-sensei to prepare me to fully use the Star of Aztec so that I may defeat the evil that has spread through this wrestling world. While my predecessor, Takaba Shun, defeated Black Mist as the first Azteckaizer, he is sadly no longer able to fight as he once did (his war with Black Mist was 45 years ago after all). So I have taken up the mantle. No matter where evil exists in the pro wrestling world, Azteckaizer NEO will be there! So "Doctor" Jigoku. Be on guard because I'm coming for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment