Saturday, October 8, 2016

Commissioner's Weekly Address

Good evening ladies and gentlemen, I am the AWL Commissioner.

There are two matters I wish to clear up with you. The first is regarding the AWL Wrestler known as Frederick Victor. I do not like liars and I shall not suffer fools. In addition to the fines and penalties already imposed upon The Empire, Mister Victor WILL compete and will face the youngest member of the AWL Roster: Hifumi Ryuji! Failure to compete shall result in IMMEDIATE release from his contract!

On a more serious matter, I have received a communication from the...manager...of the Augments, Dr. Jigoku. He wishes for his man Usagi Kick to utilize his title opportunity this weekend at AWL 188. I have informed Ganba of the challenge and the gauntlet has been picked up. This Sunday, Ganba will meet the first of three challenges of the Augments.

THIS! I have COMMISSIONED!!!!!!!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!
--XOXO AWL Commissioner


No comments:

Post a Comment