Wednesday, October 26, 2016

SUPERIOR!!

VICTORY!! At last I have the AWL Grand Championship!! My Project Tetsu has finally proven himself SUPERIOR!! A new day has dawned in the Animated Wrestling League. A day of machine over man. A day of science over sport. A day of SUPERIORITY over obselesence!
So come luchadores, come dreamers, come dragons, and come all who dare oppose me. The champion awaits your challenge. But beware, your weak human flesh will crumble and collapse against the forces at my command. I am Dr. Jigoku and I have the gold. That means I make the rules!

I don't care about the AWL Commissioner or his impotent rule book. I will do whatever I chose with my champion. From now on, I am the sole artist of the title picture. And yes, I am more than open to bribes. My champion defends the title if and when I choose! And if that worthless commissioner tries to tell us what to do, I will melt his precious belt down and use it to make an electronic back scratcher.

ALL HAIL THE CHAMPION! ALL HAIL THE AUGMENTS!! ALL HAIL JIKOGU!!

Welcome to hell!


--Dr. Jigoku

No comments:

Post a Comment