Saturday, October 22, 2016

Here we go again.

For the third week in a row, I'm handing over the last blog post before an AWL episode to Ganba and Dr. Jigoku. You all know the drill.

Dr. Jigoku:
My plan is proceeding as I have foreseen. Ganba has defeated my...lesser creations with relative ease. But as I predicted, Ganba was unable to use his full force against Mahou Crusher and had to resort to reversing an ultracanrana into a roll up to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat. This time, he will not be so lucky. This time he faces his own Augment...his own SUPERIOR! The weakness of flesh shall fall away and the glory of the metallic shall rise and take it's rightful place as AWL Grand Champion!

Ganba (Translated from Japanese):

Yes. I am tired. Yes. Mahou Crusher was more of a challenge than I predicted. But I am not beaten and I will not be defeated by a mechanical puppet pretending to be a wrestler. All title reigns end and mine will be no different. But not here and not now! Jigoku! You don't have the courage to fight in the ring yourself so you send your minions to do it. They didn't work for what they have. They didn't train day in and day out the way every last REAL wrestler in that locker room has. We know your secret Jigoku. You're nothing but a fake and your minions just don't have what it takes to do what I do. いつも頑張ります!

No comments:

Post a Comment