Saturday, October 15, 2016

Final interviews before AWL 189,

Concluding this week's plethora of promos, we're doing what we always do. That's right, it's time to hear from the champion and challenger (or the challenger's manager in this case) in tomorrow's AWL Grand Championship Match. First, the creator of the Augments:

Dr. Jigoku:
Usagi Kick did his job well. I could tell, that weak human was exhausted keeping up with my cybernetic rabbit. Yes, he hit the Ishoukenmei and won the match as I predicted he would. But this week he faces my Engine of Destruction. Project #005 pretty much single handedly won me the Video Cybernetico Match. Ganba had trouble keeping up with #003, he'll be caught blinded sided by #005. His limited mind will not be able to process what is happening directly in front of him.

It is possible that, should the match go on long enough that Ganba's inferior mind may begin to adapt and he'll find a way to win. But I promise it won't be in anywhere near as decisive a fashion as he did last week. Then next week, #001 will finish the job and bring me my championship!

Ganba:(Translated from Japanese)
I've wrestled the Doombunny and Usagi Kick is no Doombunny. I've wrestled Ma-Ji-Ku and I doubt Mahou Crusher is anything like Ma-Ji-Ku. Speaking of Ma-Ji-Ku, he and I have been talking a lot lately and he has given me insight into many things. Not the least of which is you Dr. Jigoku. The kind of man you are and the flaws in your thinking. I'll be ready for this week, next week, and whatever comes next.


The belt stays with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment