Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Words from Wyvern

Two weeks ago, we all saw Wyvern use the Seigi no Hammer in Shin Jidai's tag team match with The New Classics. Previously, the Young Dragon had vowed to use this potentially career ending move only in the defense of the Animated Wrestling League. So why did he use it on a Season Zero original? Well, it took a lot longer than I expected, but I finally managed to talk to Wyvern and asked what possible justification he could have:

Wyvern (Translated from Japanese): Yes. I did promise to only use the hammer in defense of the AWL. And that's exactly what I did. Right now, the biggest danger to the AWL is the guy in the skull mask that's been attacking people and ending careers. Much like Ma-Ji-Ku, I believe this monster is the creation of Dr. Jigoku, making him and The Augments the biggest threat to the AWL.


Shin Jidai is dedicated to stopping the forces of evil in professional wrestling. And we have a plan that we think will stop The Augments and reveal the truth. But we need the AWL World's Tag Team Championships to do it. I'm sorry I had to hurt someone I respect, but we had to win the match. Just like we have to win at AWL 191. If this works, it'll all be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment