Friday, October 21, 2016

Promos from the Undercard

Wonder Kid: Who the hell fights for free? That jackass commissioner thinks he can fire ME! The longest reigning champion in this rinky dink promotion's history! Well, think again! The Man Muscle Mountain's services are in demand all over the world. So it's MY choice to fight on Sunday...and I will. I want to squash that bug so bad...heh...yeah, I'll do it for free.

Chiba Akagi (Translated from Japanese):
One down and four to go! Matt Classic Jr. is the man I beat to win this title in the first place. That means I know I can beat him. But it also means he won't underestimate me. So I have been studying the history of submission wrestling and I think I've got something a modern minded wrestler like Matt won't have a counter for. Hopefully, that will put me one step closer to the Grand Championship.

Matt Classic Jr.:

You've probably all heard that my man Wyvern has a plan to stop the Augments once and for all, but for that plan to work, we need gold. Next week, we've got a shot at the World's Tag Team Titles, but the IC Title will give us a viable back up plan. So Chiba Akagi, it's nothing personal, but I need to beat you on Sunday and take that belt home to Shin Jidai. See you in the ring!

No comments:

Post a Comment